Retreat TV: Health and Fitness Week Webinar Replay
Published: Tue, 28 Jul 2015
This is part of a 3-Part Webinar that was held live on Saturday July 11, 2015.
Health & Fitness Week is NOT just for athletic superstars.
People at every fitness level, from beginners to athletes, will thrive at Health & Fitness Week, because we limit our retreat size to less than 30, allowing us to focus on your personal needs. An amazingly supportive and nonjudgmental environment grows out of a common desire to be the best we can be, given the physical and emotional challenges each of us faces.
If you’re a beginner and don’t know where to start, this caring, supportive and safe environment is definitely the place to do it!
If you’re simply looking to increase your enjoyment (and results) in your health and fitness endeavors – you couldn’t find a better place to make that happen.
And if you’re already very “fit” and want to take your performance to the next level, you can be sure we have the staff, programs, and experience to make Health & Fitness Week a turning point in your athletic journey.
- The Best I Have To Offer by Dr. Graham
- 32 Elements of Health: How Round is Your Wheel? by Luke Sartor
- 5 Strength Training Myths by Dr. Graham
- You are NEVER too old by Dr. Graham
- Deadlift Video Review Now Available! by Dr. Graham
- Fitness: Simple Answers to Common Questions by Dr. Graham
- Getting Optimal Results by Dr. Graham
- Raw Vegan Fitness with Dr. Graham by Dr. Graham
- Getting Started: Putting Your Inertia To Work by Dr. Graham
- More Fitness Articles
3 Book Combo
How To Live 80/10/10